READY TO BE INSPIRED TO BECOME A RESILIENT FEMALE LEADER?
-RISE ABOVE YOUR CONSTRAINTS-
TEDx Plattsburgh Salon Event - June 23rd, 2022 How to Become An Inclusive Confident and Resilient Female Leader?
Dr Ayse Basak Cinar, Award Winner Coach 4 Leadership and Wellbeing/ Speaker/Sustainability
Stephane Bilodeau, Eng., PhD, FEC, Chairman of Smart Phases Inc.
Co-Founders of Women Entrepreneurs & Leaders Forum for Equitable and Inclusive Sustainability
Meral Guzel, Partnerships Manager, Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator at UN Women, New York - Roshan Kindred, Chief Diversity Officer at PagerDuty, California
Do you think the world will be a better place if there are more women leaders? Do you think that every woman is a leader?
Do you also think that these women leaders need to be more confident and resilient?
If you say YES, we have great news!
During this webinar, we covered: -
- Resilient and Confident Leadership: Why now? - How do you authentically show up?
- How can Resilient and Confident Female Entrepreneurs rise?
It is all about Us -Female Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Professionals-. It is all about Rebuilding the Resilient Future together
We have two amazing Guest Speakers.
No matter whether you are looking for daily empowerment to boost your resilience and confidence, you want to build a resilient strategy as an entrepreneur, or you want to elevate your team as a resilient and confident leader, this event will bring you new insights!
We want to hear from you about what you would love to see and hear about Resilient and Confident Female Leadership during these 3 unique events.
The International WEL Forum: Women Entrepreneurs & Leaders Forum for Equitable and Inclusive Sustainability https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8966065/ Helping Leaders, notably in SMEs, to network, share, collaborate, and thrive in their way toward the SDGs deployment in the post-COVID-19 era.
The UN Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator https://www.we-accelerate.com/.
WARNING: After you watch, be prepared to unleash an incredible strength you never knew existed within you.
You may never be the same again, in the most empowering way possible! Proceed with caution and get ready for an extraordinary transformation.
Dr Ayse Basak Cinar, European Award Winner Coach
Stephane Bilodeau, Engineer, PhD, Cleantech Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Smart Phases Inc.
Moderators and Contributors
• Roshan Kindred, Chief Diversity Officer at PagerDuty
• Meral Guzel, Partnerships Manager, Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator at UN Women
• Renahan Gil, Corporate and Public Affairs; ESG; Sustainable Development; Public Policies Greater São Paulo Area
• Divya Singhal, Chairperson - Centre For Social Sensitivity and Action (CSSA) and Professor at Goa Institute of Management
TEDx Plattsburgh 2.0 Livestream TED Countdown Event: IMPACT -
Women Leadership for inclusive Climate Action
• Dr Ayse Basak Cinar, European Award Winner Coach • Stephane Bilodeau, Engineer, PhD, Cleantech Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Smart Phases Inc.
Divya Singhal, Chairperson - Centre For Social Sensitivity and Action (CSSA) and Professor at Goa Institute of Management
- Jess Gosling, Innovation Strategy @ UK Gov I 100 Future Leaders 21' I PhD in Soft Power I Culture, tech & innovation nerd I XWH Neurodiversity Network Co-Chair
- Meral Guzel, Partnerships Manager, Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator at UN Women
- Renahan Gil, Corporate and Public Affairs; ESG; Sustainable Development; Public Policies Greater São Paulo Area
- Selin Ozunaldim, Girl Up, United Nations Foundation, and National Gender Youth Activist
Virtual Event - December 15. 2021
How did the common story of Climate and Gender Equality begin? Have you ever thought?
Yes, they have a common story going back to BC. We will better understand why both Climate Change and Gender Inequality are human-made crisis.
At this event, we discussed in-depth,
Where are we at and what is the Threat waiting for Women Leadership for Sustainability
What should we do so that Female Leaders will rise?
Which trap shouldn’t we fall into?
Myths we need to change NOW!
It is time to RISE from the GOLDEN MINE of HUMANITY in the old days (BC) when women, men, and nature were perceived and respected as ONE. We need to be the `ONE` to become `ONE`.
TEDx Countdown Event: IMPACT -
IMPACT: Intrinsic Motivation for Persistent ACT to Tackle Climate Change
• Dr Ayse Basak Cinar, European Award Winner Coach
• Stephane Bilodeau, Engineer, PhD, Cleantech Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Smart Phases Inc.
• Ana Gómez, WEAll • Cihan Urhan, Manager, TSKB
• Dr. CJ Palmer, CEO, Sustainable mPact
• Divya Singhal, Chairperson, CSSA • Nicky Amos, Dir., Chronos Sustainability
• Renahan Gil, Greater Sao Paulo Area • Roshan Kindred, Chief Diversity Off., PagerDuty
Reducing CO2 emissions, NETZERO, Green Technologies, Clean Industrial Processes or Business Ambitions are all "Call for Actions".
They have a common threat to tackle. A global threat. We mostly forget how these actions appear before becoming global: Locally, individually. We need so much more "green" initiatives. Self-motivation is a neglected key factor for these initiatives to thrive and get global.
We all need to SEE the gap between WHAT KIND OF FUTURE is waiting for us and WHAT KIND of FUTURE WE WANT. We need to powerfully connect with each other and take actions through our self-motivation to make our Collective Future that we would like for ourselves, for the future generations.
At this event, we will discuss how Self-Motivation triggering the holistic actions for Climate Change can be the missing piece of the Sustainability Puzzle.